We use a sports theme around here to describe much of what we do... and our small group ministry is no exception. In football, special teams are small squads that play a big role and we thought that it was an appropriate name for our small group ministry. It's how we do life together in between Sundays.
If you would like to deepen your connection with others at Grace as well as strengthen your biblical understanding and knowledge, consider joining one of four groups showcased below.
- Special Teams meet twice a month for 90-minutes.
- All teams will be studying the same book together - Ephesians.
- Deepen and strengthen your biblical knowledge.
- Pray together and support one another through life's ups and downs.
- Get to know others in between Sundays
Contact Kimberly or Scott Pierce to sign up or with any questions. email@example.com or 907-723-0514.