In essential beliefs, we have unity.
In Nonessential Beliefs - we have liberty
In All Our Beliefs - we show charity
Abbreviated Doctrinal Statement
- The Bible is God's infallible Word
- The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are co-equal and co-eternal.
- Jesus Christ is God in the flesh and our only Savior.
- All people have sinned and need to be forgiven.
- God loves everyone.
- Christ died for our sins and rose again to save us.
- Salvation is a gift of God by grace alone through faith alone.
- Christians are responsible to love God and disciple all nations.
- Everyone will spend eternity in heaven or hell.
Our Core Values
- The Bible is God's Word without error.
- Jesus Christ is our Lord and only Savior.
- God loves people and desires to save them.
- Salvation is a gift of God by grace through faith.
- Only Jesus Christ can forgive sin and transform our lives.
- We love God and we love people.
- As Christ changes us, we desire to reach the world for His glory.